MCCREANOR & CO
McCreanor & Co Architects is a multi-award winning architectural and consulting practice with an impressive track record spanning 28 years. The practice was established in 1992 by Paul McCreanor and currently employs nine full-time staff. We can help you through all stages of the construction process with in-house expertise in Design, Planning and Building Control Legislation, Health & Safety, Conservation and Contract Law and Management, Project Management & Planning.
" Our ability to listen and learn remains constant, but our practice is all about striving to break new ground. It is our passion to bring the human touch to the design process. Meeting programme, budget and technical requirements are a minimum; we delight in bringing the building to the next level so that it may enhance the human experience. That is our focus. "
- Architectural Design & Delivery -
- Planning Consultancy -
- Immersive Virtual Reality -
- Computer Visualisation & 3D modelling -
- Project Management -
- Technical Detailing and Building Control -
- Interior design -
- Principle Designer Roles -
- Health and Safety Plans -
- Space Planning -
- Building Appraisals -
- Energy Assessment -
- Feasibility Studies -
- Commercial Site Evaluation and Analysis -
- Master Planning & Urban Design -
- Building Contract Administration -
- Building Conservation -
CASTLEBRIDGE MANOR, CO. WEXFORD.
As a visitor I was in awe of this beautiful purpose built building. Have not seen comparable standard in Ireland.